5 lessons from the advertising agency roundtable
Marketers have many choices on where to invest in 2016: content marketing, social media, mobile, SEO, and so much more.
We sat down with four marketing agency thought leaders – Lauren Goldstein (BabcockJenkins); Gina Michnowicz (Union + Webster); Thad Khalow (BusinessOnline); and Lee Odden (TopRank Marketing) – who engaged in a vibrant discussion of the key marketing trends to follow this year.
The highlights of that discussion have been transcribed into this ebook, “The LinkedIn Advertising Agency Roundtable 2016.” Download the ebook to discover:
- How to battle “content shock” with content that surprises and delights
- Why your company may be invisible if you’re not optimized for mobile
- Why creating targeted messages based on buyer behavior is crucial
- Why social is crucial for marketing and selling
- Why SEO remains a critical skill for marketers