By Neil Patel
- what information you collect from website visitors
- how and why you obtain this information
- details about how you store the data you collect
- to whom you give access to the information collected (third party applications, newsletter services, analytics software, etc.)
Not only are privacy policies mandated in most countries, but they’re also a great way to build trust by keeping your marketing tactics transparent. Even if you’re not required to have one, it’s a good idea to do so anyway.
Regardless of whether you operate on a desktop, mobile app, or website, you need to have accurate and honest privacy policies in place to guide your users.
1. Privacy Policies Are Often Required by Law
Many countries mandate privacy policies be available to help citizens understand their information rights.
Source:: Kiss Metrics Blog