Break Free B2B Marketing: Liam McIvor Martin of Time Doctor on The Revolutionary Power of Remote Work
For over a decade TopRank Marketing has fostered a community of influencers, developing close relationships with subject matter experts in a wide variety of industries.
When it comes to B2B influencer marketing, it’s only natural to wonder what an influencer actually looks like?
In our third season of Break Free B2B Marketing video interviews we’re continuing in-depth conversations with a powerful selection of top B2B influencers, and exploring the issues that each expert is influential about.
All successful B2B influencers have a rare mix of the 5 Ps — proficiency, personality, publishing, promotion, and popularity — as our CEO Lee Odden has outlined in “5 Key Traits of the Best B2B Influencers.”
Incorporating all of these qualities and more is Liam McIvor Martin, co-founder of Time Doctor, who we’re thrilled to be profiling today.
2020 was a year of immense change that has continued into 2021. One change that’s been especially significant for B2B marketers is the rise of remote work. Remote work has always been around, but 2020 saw it change from option to necessity. Businesses large and small have had to send their employees home to quarantine and stay safe in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Many of these decisions had to be made quickly. Whenever a process is rushed, there’s an increased chance of things going wrong. That’s why businesses are wondering where those pitfalls lie, how they can avoid them, and beyond. That’s why we asked Liam McIvor Martin to appear on Season 3 of the Break Free B2B Marketing interview series.
Liam has been answering questions about remote work for years – and he doesn’t plan on stopping anytime soon. He has the credentials to prove it: he’s the co-founder of TimeDoctor, a leader in time tracking software, and the co-organizer of Running Remote, the world’s largest conference on building and scaling remote teams.
In today’s 37 minute interview with TopRank’s Nick Nelson he’ll be sharing the expertise he’s gained over his years promoting remote work.
Break Free B2B Interview with Liam McIvor Martin
If you’re interested in checking out a particular portion of the discussion, you can find a quick general outline below, as well as a few excerpts that stood out to us.
- 1:30 – Introduction to Liam McIvor Martin
- 4:45 – Trends in remote work
- 7:05 – Definable advantages of remote work for businesses
- 10:48 – How to keep your team tight knit while working hybrid or remote
- 16:55 – Examples of companies making transformational shifts and overcoming remote work related challenges
- 20:27 – Things preventing businesses from finding success with remote work
- 26:25 – Recommendations for solutions or products that can benefit companies looking to find as much success as possible with remote work
- 29:26 – How Liam developed his personal brand
- 33:30 – Where to find Liam and how to get in touch
Nick: I think we can all look at the trends and see that the remote …read more
Source:: Top Rank Blog