How to Use Video in Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Free Interactive Guide]
Video has quickly become one of the most powerful mediums for sharing your message: 78% of people watch videos online every week. What’s more, 55% of people watch videos online every day.
But like any new marketing tactic, video needs to be done right to have an impact on your business. This means creating the right videos to be used at the right time to reach the right audience. How do you do this? Start by focusing on the buyer’s journey.
The buyer’s journey is the active research process a buyer goes through leading up to a purchase. It includes three main stages: awareness, consideration, and decision. There are several opportunities within each stage to use video, and by creating different videos for each stage, you’re more likely to connect with your customers and achieve higher engagement, brand activation, and trust.
In How to Use Video in Each Stage of the Buyer’s Journey, you’ll learn how to successfully incorporate video into your marketing to increase SEO and engagement, track where prospects are coming from, and ultimately grow your business as a whole.
You’ll also learn:
- A breakdown of the buyer’s journey and where your business can incorporate video
- How to create specific types of videos to be used in the awareness, consideration, and decision stages
- How to optimize your videos for each stage
- How to improve any video content you already have
- Examples from great video marketing from brands like BuzzFeed and Airbnb
- Much more about growing your business by using video in your marketing!
Source:: HubSpot Blog