The Introductory Guide to Search Engine Optimization in 2017 [Free Download]
Think about everything you’ve bought in the last six months, specifically the big purchases. When was the last time you didn’t start a shopping trip with a Google search? If your answer is anything close to “I can’t remember,” you’re in good company. Every year, over 2.8 trillion search queries are made on Google alone.
A strong SEO strategy will help your business generate more leads and get found by potential customers, but search engines are constantly switching up and tightening up their criteria for high rankings. If you’re not familiar with the ins and outs of search engines and their algorithms, how will you know what steps to take to help your business found?
OnPage.org and HubSpot have joined forces to bring you the answers you’re “searching” for with the foundational new ebook, What Is SEO? The Introductory Guide to Search Engine Optimization in 2017. It’s got data-backed, expert-recommended perspectives on:
- How search engines work, and what it takes to rank in them
- The keys to gaining inbound links to your site for improved off-page SEO
- Which performance indicators to track when analyzing SEO performance
- How to structure your web pages for maximum on-page SEO
- How to identify the keywords your target audience is searching for
- The keys to developing a successful SEO strategy geared toward ROI
Click here to download What Is SEO? The Introductory Guide to Search Engine Optimization in 2017.
Source:: HubSpot Blog