The Ultimate Guide to Social & PR Branding [Free Toolkit]
Every brand has a story, but great brands that know how to tell that story well. Whether you’re selling coffee, bookcases, or enterprise software, the reality is that the competition is higher than ever before.
Having a compelling brand story is key, but remember: your story is more complicated than just words. Your brand story is communicated through visual identity, tone of voice, PR, and social media channels. Sure is a lot to keep up with, huh?
While churning out endless content hoping something hits the mark may feel like the solution, it’s definitely not. In order to stand out and rise in rank, you have to really connect with your audience. And as much as we wish there was, there’s no ‘one size fits all’ formula for that. Every business is different.
That’s why HubSpot and MOO teamed up to bring you this Social & PR Branding Kit. From setting goals to vamping up your social media game, we’ve got you covered.
We’ll walk you through the process of communicating your brand story online, offline, in social media, and in the press to help you win new customers, retain existing ones, grow your brand recognition, and gain that competitive edge.
More specifically, this kit includes:
- How to craft a valuable ‘About Us’ page that people will read and remember.
- How to identify clear objectives focused on your brand vision and goals.
- What to post on social media, as well as why, and when to do so.
- A breakdown of different social networks.
- How to tell if your social media strategy is working.
- How to build media relationships and write killer press releases.
Source:: HubSpot Blog